As part of the team, manufacture in vitro diagnostic kits, including PCR, next generation sequencing and immunoassays to high quality GMP standards. You will be responsible for the control of raw materials, liquid dispensing, operation of the freeze driers and completion of finished kits. You will add value through the continuous improvement of the Biofortuna ISO13485 quality
system and FDA compliant processes
Specific roles and responsibilities include:
- Manufacturing of Biofortuna and custom client IVD product lines.
- Operation of liquid dispensers, freeze driers and general laboratory and packaging equipment
- Completion and maintenance of manufacturing records to ensure compliance with Regulatory bodies.
- Responsibility for ensuring traceability of all products from raw materials to finished product
- Acceptance of raw materials and ensuring that they meet Goods Inward Specifications
- Assist in the transfer to production of clients IVD product lines and the generation and design of new production documentation
Strictly no agencies.
Deadline: Monday 31st October 2022