Biofortuna – Deeside, CH5 2UA
Biofortuna are looking for an experienced individual who can help develop and execute digital marketing campaigns in our rapidly growing organisation. This position requires a background in life science with demonstratable experience in marketing content creation to support the growth of our B2B and B2C brands. We are seeking someone who can understand the technical details of our science and translate them to simple, concise, easy-to-digest content. The person will be comfortable working across multiple digital marketing channels, on a variety of projects simultaneously, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
The position is a key role in our Commercial team. Responsibilities include:
- manage the day-to-day digital marketing requirements
- create engaging content and manage social media accounts
- monitor competitors, identify market trends and differentiation
- ensure the websites meet modern standards and act as an effective shop-front for the Company
- conduct regular reporting and analytics on the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns
- collaborate with Commercial and Scientific/Technical teams to shape successful creative marketing projects
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a “can do” attitude and a passion for marketing and supporting business growth. Candidates should have at least 3 years’ experience in a marketing role, must demonstrate proven competency in running digital marketing campaigns and be technically proficient with Google Ads, Analytics, WordPress, Marketing Automation software and CRM tools. Ideally you will have worked in the life sciences sector or have scientific academic qualifications.
Biofortuna offer an excellent employment package which includes 33 days holiday, free on-site parking, paid sick leave, a fully structured and supportive training programme, a Company pension scheme and private healthcare benefits.
Immediate interviews will be offered to outstanding candidates. This vacancy may close at any time. **Strictly no agencies**
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent
Annual Salary: Competitive
Deadline: 26th August 2022
Please apply for the role using the form below, attaching an up to date copy of your cv.