- Manufacturing of Biofortuna and custom client IVD product lines.
- Operation of liquid dispensers, freeze driers and general laboratory and packaging equipment.
- Completion and maintenance of manufacturing records to ensure compliance with Regulatory bodies.
- Responsibility for ensuring traceability of all products from raw materials to finished product.
- Acceptance of raw materials and ensuring that they meet Goods Inward specifications.
- Assist in the transfer to production of clients IVD product lines and the generation and design of new production documentation
- To always dress and act in a professional manner.
- To lead by example, demonstrating professionalism to colleagues commensurate with post.
- To comply with all quality control procedures to support maintenance of the Biofortuna Quality Management System.
- To comply with safe working practices
- To participate and reasonably engage in the Annual Joint Staff Review process
- To perform any other duties as may be reasonably required commensurate with grade and experience.
If this sounds like you, then please submit your cv using the form below .
Application deadline: 20th May 2021