We are looking to bring an experienced Quality Technician / Co-ordinator into their team based in the Wirral.
You will have around five years experience in a similar role and be looking to progress your career with an employer that will support and empower you to reach your true potential and directly contribute to the continued growth of the business.
The role will be key in allowing the business and quality system to run smoothly and allow our Scientists the freedom to excel in their roles.
Specific roles and responsibilities include:
- ensuring all equipment used in laboratory and manufacturing processes are validated, verified, qualified, and maintained as necessary and as determined by the Quality Manager and Senior operational staff
- developing, deploying, and maintaining risk assessments to determine the requirement for external or internal servicing of all equipment.
- ensuring all equipment records are always up to date in the e-QMS.
- completing and maintaining of manufacturing records to ensure compliance with Regulatory bodies.
- occasional assistance to the production team with completion and maintenance of manufacturing records to ensure compliance with Regulatory bodies.
- filing of quality records of all types
- maintaining an electronic back up of paper manufacturing records and archiving documents,
- documentation approval
- organising training reminders for staff to complete training records.
- assisting the Quality Manager in their duties as required
In return you will receive:
- a competitive salary reflecting your experience and importance of the role to the business
and upon successful completion of your probationary period:
- 34 days paid holiday
- private medical insurance (including dental and optical care)
- income protection if you are unable to work because of sickness and incapacity
- contributory pension
If you believe you have the combination of ambition, experience and ambition to be successful in this role
Deadline for applications: 5th August 2021
Strictly no agencies.