Contract Immunoassay R&D for Early Cancer Detection Company
Biofortuna have signed a long-term contract to provide contract research and development to a leading early cancer detection company. This relationship will lead to the commercialisation of an ELISA based oncology assay.
Biofortuna will be providing:
- Design and development consultancy of immunoassay technologies.
- Expertise in ELISA reaction stabilisation methods.
- Full validation and verification testing.
- Technology transfer of small scale manufacturing procedures to full-scale commercialisation manufacturing protocols.
- A potential manufacturing partner with a thorough understanding of the underlying technologies.